Tangerine Essential Oil-Free-Sample
- Botanical name: Citrus tangerine
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Extraction method: Cold pressed
- Plant part: Fruit peel
- Aroma:Citrus, orange-like
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Intense yellow to deep orange
- Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Nutmeg, Orange, Rose
Cold pressed from the rind of the citrus fruit, tangerine essential oil produces a medium amber-colored liquid with a medium top fragrance note. Its sweet, orangey aromas are fresh and intensely floral, promoting an uplifting and rejuvenating feeling. Known for its ability to clear and focus the mind as well as for easing stomach upset, it calms the nerves and eases stress while infusing the air around you with its sweet citrus scent. Promotes a healthy immune response when diffused. Dilute in carrier oil for a soothing tummy rub or use in a blend to add an uplifting and positive element.
- Digestive issues
- Diffuse 2-3 drops per 100ml of water to give the immune system a boost, calm nerves and to support a restful sleep
- Add 4-6 drops to a teaspoon of massage oil to aid the lymphatic system and help release tight muscles
- For sagging stomach skin, add 2 drops each of Tangerine and Cypress to a tablespoon of carrier and apply to abdomen daily
- Try an uplifting, happy diffuser blend. Add 2 drops each of Tangerine, Sweet Orange and Lime to 300ml of water
On the recommendation of the International Federation of Aromatherapists, TruGardens does not endorse taking essential oils internally unless specifically directed and prescribed by a qualified healthcare practitioner who is also trained in clinical aromatherapy. Avoid using during pregnancy, or if you suspect you might be pregnant, except on the advice of a qualified practitioner. Store all essential oil products safely out of reach of children. Essential oils are potent, and a little bit goes a long way. Do not use essential oils undiluted directly on the skin as they can cause irritation. Keep away from children, and do not apply near the eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive or broken skin. Every individual reacts differently to essential oils: Always perform a ‘test patch’ properly diluted in carrier oil to determine sensitivity. This statement has not been approved, assessed or otherwise endorsed by the FDA. TruGardens does not in any way support the use of these products for the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease.